Download StudioTax for the Mac
StudioTax 2016 for the MAC
StudioTax 2015 for the MAC
StudioTax 2014 for the MAC
StudioTax 2013 for the MAC
StudioTax for the Mac is only available in English and does not support Quebec provincial returns. It is only available for the 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 tax years.
StudioTax is supported on the following Mac OS X versions:
- Sierra (10.12)
- El Capitan (10.11)
- Yosemite (10.10)
- Mavericks (10.9)
- Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Lion (10.7)
Getting Started (Installation)
Follow these steps to download and install StudioTax:
- Download the DMG file using the above link.
- Try to run the install by double-clicking on the dmg file that you downloaded and saved in step 1. A window containing the installer will open:
- Double click on the StudioTax2014.pkg file.
- Press Continue to start installing Studiotax:
- You need to provide you Mac user id and password to continue the install:
- Press Continue until the installation is complete:
- Once StudioTax is installed, you can start the program from the Applications folder. Refer to the help menu for an overview and tutorial on how to go about creating and filing your first return:
- Make sure to check for updates on a regular basis and before you file your return in order to download any updates we make to the software.
Studiotax for Mac is supported on the following Mac OS X versions: Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), and El Capitan (10.11)